No servings information available
– 9 small red potatoes (or purple potatoes to mix it up!)
– ½ cup light or whipped cream cheese
– ½ cup of blue cheese crumble
– pinch of rosemary
– dash of salt and pepper
– 1 cup of diced tomato, drained
– 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
– 3 tortillas
– olive oil cooking spray
– 3 tablespoon of minced chives
optional: diced jalapeños sprinkled on top
No nutrition information available
1. Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling water for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Cut potatoes into ⅛″ thick slices; set aside.
2. Combine cream cheese and next three ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well. Set aside. Combine tomato and vinegar in a small bowl. Set aside. Cut 2 circles out of each tortilla. Spread cheese mixture over tortillas and top with overlapped potato slices. Coat potato slices in cooking spray.
3. Place tortilla with cheese mixture and potatoes in 400* oven for 8 – 10 minutes. Remove from oven and spoon on tomato mix. Sprinkle chives on top.