Split brie in half and fill with the cranberry mixture and chopped toasted pecans. Serve with baguette or crackers.
- 1 Wedge Brie (large)
- 3/4 Pound Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Cup Ruby Port
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Toasted, chopped Pecans
- Baguette and/or crackers for serving
No nutrition information available
- Over medium heat, bring cranberries, port and sugar to a simmer, stirring occasionally, and cook until they begin to pop, 4 to 5 minutes.
- With slotted spoon, transfer cranberries to a small sheet pan, reserving the liquid.
- Refrigerate together until ready to serve with pecans, brie, and baguette or crackers.