• 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
• 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
• 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
• 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
• 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
• ¼ teaspoon coarse Kosher salt
• 2 packages (8 ounces each) softened cream cheese
• 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar
• ½ cup sour cream
• ¼ cup lightly packed thinly sliced scallion tops
• 1½ cups halved assorted grape tomatoes
• 1½ tablespoons finely chopped red onion
• ½ teaspoon packed fresh dill, roughly chopped
• Pretzels or bagel chips for serving
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl mix together the toasted and black sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic, onion and salt.
3. In a large bowl mix together the cream cheese, cheddar sour cream, scallions and everything bagel seasoning until combined. Spoon mixture into a greased large cast iron skillet or baking dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Allow spread to cool for 10 minutes.
4. In a medium bowl toss together all remaining ingredients except pretzels or bagel chips. Spoon the mixture around the edges of the baking dish in a crescent shape or in the desired pattern. Serve with pretzels or bagel chips.