The flavors of soy and sesame give this
popcorn a different yet delicious flavor.
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1/3 cup popcorn kernels
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons soy sauce
½ teaspoon hot sauce
½ teaspoon sesame oil
Nutritional information per 1-cup serving:
Calories 90 (59% from fat) • carb. 8g • pro. 2g
• fat 6g • sat. fat 3g • chol. 11mg • sod. 275mg
• calc. 1mg • fiber 1g
1. Pour the vegetable oil onto the heating plate with the measured popcorn kernels.
2. Place the bowl on the popping plate and switch the slide selector to Pop.
3. Once the unit has been turned on, put the butter into a small saucepan over medium heat to melt. Once melted, stir in the soy sauce, hot sauce and sesame oil. Remove from heat.
4. Once the last kernel has popped, move the slide selector from Pop to Mix. Drizzle the melted butter through the flavor dispenser. Allow to mix for about 30 to 45 seconds so flavors completely coat the popcorn.
5. Place lid on popper and invert. Serve immediately.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!