Kids of all ages will love this homemade version of the frozen standby.
- 1 cup unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 to 1½ pounds thinly sliced chicken breast
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil, for spraying
Per serving (based on 6 servings): Calories 204 (30% from fat) • carb. 15g • pro. 20g • fat 7g • sat. fat 1g • chol. 110mg sod. 393mg • calc. 14mg • fiber 1g
- Put the flour, eggs and panko into individual containers large enough for dipping the chicken.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper completely, on both sides. Dredge each cutlet in flour and shake off the excess before dipping into eggs, and then finally coating evenly with the panko breadcrumbs.
- Place the AirFryer Basket onto the Baking Pan. Put the prepared cutlets in the basket and spray both sides with olive oil. Put the assembled pan into Rack Position 2. Set to AirFry at 400°F for 15 minutes. Cook until chicken is evenly browned on both sides (flipping halfway through) and the internal temperature registers 165°F.
- Serve immediately.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!