The dicing attachment creates the perfect sized pieces for potato salad.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed
- ¼ cup fresh italian parsley leaves, loosely packed
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 celery stalks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Nutritional information for salad per serving (½ cup): Calories 92 (34% from fat) • carb. 13g • pro. 2g • fat 3g
sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg • sod. 364mg • calc. 13mg • fiber 2g
Insert the dicing grid and blade. Dice potatoes.
Put into a large cooking pot. Add water to 1 inch above
the potatoes. Boil until tender. Drain, rinse with cold
water and drain again and let cool.
While potatoes are cooking, put parsley, onion and celery into the small work bowl fitted with the small chopping blade. Pulse to roughly chop, about 3 to 4 times.
When potatoes are cooked and slightly cool, transfer to a large bowl. Add chopped parsley, onion and celery mixture to the bowl with the potatoes. Add the remaining ingredients. Stir gently.
Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!