You will love how easy it is to chop fresh herbs in the hand blender’s chopping cup.
No servings information available
3 garlic cloves, peeled
2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1¼ teaspoons kosher salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 3-pound pork loin, (previously brined if desired)
Nutritional information per serving (4 oz):
Calories 229 (58% from fat) • carb. 1g • sugars 5g • pro. 22g • fat 14g • sat. fat 5g
• chol. 71mg • sod. 309mg • calc. 31mg • fiber 0g
1. Put the garlic, oregano, rosemary and thyme into the chopping cup. Select Speed 5 and pulse to roughly chop, about 8 to 10 times. Add mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Process to fully combine ingredients, about 20 seconds.
2. Rub pork loin with herb paste. Preheat oven to 425° F. (Allow pork to sit at room temperature while the oven heats up.)
3. Roast pork until the internal temperature reaches 145°F, about 40 minutes. If you prefer well done, roast until the internal temperature reaches 155°F.
4. Allow pork to rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
5. Using the knife attachment on speed, slice the pork into even slices by keeping your hand steady and applying medium pressure to the meat in a downward motion.