Fills two 9" square pans.
- Cooking spray
- 4oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter, melted, still hot
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1 cup nuts (pecans, walnuts, or almonds), lightly toasted
No nutrition information available
- Preheat the ovens to 350º F. Spray two 9-inch square pans with cooking spray.
- Insert the metal blade into your food processor. Pulse to roughly chop the chocolates, 10 times.
- Melt the butter.
- With the food processor running, carefully pour the hot butter through the small feed tube and process until the chocolate is melted and smooth, about 40 seconds. Add the sugars and process until smooth, about 1 minute. Scrape the work bowl. Add the eggs and vanilla, process to combine, about 10 seconds. Scrape the work bowl. Add the flour and nuts, pulse to combine, about 8 to 10 pulses. Divide the batter evenly among both pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely before cutting.