- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) pecan pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pound tart apples, peeled, quartered, cored
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
calories 228 (37% from fat) · carb 37g · protein 1g · fat 10g · sat fat 4g · chol 16mg · sod 4mg · calc 16mg · fiber 3g
- Preheat Cuisinart Toaster Oven Broiler to 350°F on Bake setting. Lightly coat 6 individual 1/2 cup capacity ramekins with cooking spray. Arrange ramekins on Drip Tray.
- Assemble the food processor attachment of the BFP-703 SmartPower Duet ™ with the metal blade. Place the brown sugar and 2 tablespoons of the granulated sugar in the work bowl. Press ON button and process on Food Processor Speed for 10 seconds to combine. Add butter, and Pulse on Food Processor Speed until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add oats, pecan pieces and cinnamon, pulse until the mixture resembles large crumbs, 10 times. Press OFF button. Remove and reserve.
- Remove the metal blade and insert the slicing disc. Press ON button. Slice apples using Food Processor Speed. Transfer to a bowl and toss with cranberries and remaining sugar.
- Divide apple mixture evenly among prepared dishes, about 1/3 cup in each ramekin. Top with crumb topping.
- Bake 40 - 45 minutes, until apples are tender and topping is crispy. Serve warm with ice cream or softly whipped cream.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!