An elegant sandwich to serve for light lunch or afternoon tea.
- 6 to 8 small radishes (about 1 small bunch), trimmed
- 1 loaf sliced rye cocktail bread*
- ½ cup dill butter, softened
- sea salt
Calories 72 (56% from fat) | carb. 7g | pro. 1g | fat 4g sat. fat 3g | chol. 11mg | sod. 198mg | calc. 10mg | fiber 1g
- Fit the slicing disc into the work bowl of the food processor. Fill the feed tube with the radishes and slice.
- Lay the slices of bread on a clean work surface. Spread 1 teaspoon of butter on one side of each piece of bread. Top half of the buttered pieces with 3 radish slices and a pinch of salt. Top with another piece of bread, buttered side down. Continue with the remaining bread.
- Halve the sandwiches on the diagonal and serve immediately.
*If you cannot find cocktail bread, extra-thin–sliced bread, such as Pepperidge Farm brand, is a good substitute. Just cut each slice in quarters to make them cocktail size.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!