Your favorite steaks cut 1.5 inches thick. We would suggest either a ribeye, strip or porterhouse
Freshly cracked black pepper
No nutrition information available
1. Remove steak from the fridge and pat all surfaces of the steak dry with paper towel
2. Season the steak generously with kosher salt to taste.
3. Fill the hopper up with Cuisinart’s Maple Bourbon pellets and preheat the pellet grill to 250F.
4. Place the steaks in the middle of the pellet grill and insert the temperature probe into the thickest part of the steak.
5. Once an internal temperature of 110F is reached (~1 hour) remove the steaks from the grill.
6. Place the cast iron griddle insert into the pellet grill and increase the temperature to “sear”.
7. After 10 minutes, sear the steaks on the griddle for 120 seconds on each side or until your desired internal temperature is reached. We recommend 128F for medium rare.
8. Let the steaks rest for 10 minutes before serving. Do not tent or wrap the steak in aluminum while resting.
9. Serve and add freshly cracked black pepper to taste.