Serve with a curry mayonnaise for a fun hors d’oeuvre .
½ pound shrimp
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ cup unbleached, all-purpose flour
1 large egg, beaten
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
½ cup shredded coconut
Nonstick cooking spray
Olive oil for spraying
Nutritional Information per serving (based on 4 servings): Calories 294 (56% from fat) • carb. 21g • pro. 12g • fat 19g sat. fat 16g • chol. 71mg • sod. 657mg • calc. 39mg • fiber 5g
1. Mix flour and salt in a bowl, set aside.
2. Beat egg in a bowl, set aside.
3. In another bowl, mix bread crumbs and coconut.
4. Coat the shrimp in the flour mixture. Shake off excess and dip into egg. Then coat with coconut and breadcrumbs.
5. Place the AirFryer Basket onto the Baking/Drip Pan. Coat the basket well with nonstick cooking spray and evenly lay out shrimp.
6. Airfry at 385 degrees for about 10 minutes, until golden brown.