This recipe proves that “allergen free” can easily mean tasty!
1 pound ground beef
½ small white onion, about 1 ounce, finely chopped
1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
¼ cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Roasted Pepper and Tomatoes:
1 small red bell pepper, about 6 ounces, cut into quarters,
Nutritional information per serving (based on 12 servings for 2 pies):
Calories 199 (38% from fat) • carb. 22g • pro. 9g • fat 9g • sat. fat 3g
• chol. 23mg • sod. 333mg • calc. 31mg • fiber 1g
1. In a medium bowl mix the ground beef, chopped onion, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper so that all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Divide into 6 equal balls.
2. Adjust the rack to position 2. Arrange the meatballs on the broiling
rack fitted inside the baking pan and put in the oven. Select Bake at 425°F for 25 minutes. Press Speed Convection, then Start, to begin baking. Once meatballs are finished, cool slightly, remove from pan, and clean the pan. When cool enough to handle, cut each meatball
into 1⁄8-inch slices.
3. Toss the pepper, tomatoes, garlic, thyme, salt and black pepper with the olive oil in a small mixing bowl. Arrange the vegetables on the pan and again bake on Speed Convection at 425°F for 25 minutes. Once time expires, put all vegetables into a small mixing bowl, cover tightly with plastic wrap, and let sit until completely cool. When ready to use, remove any loose skins from the pepper and tomatoes and cut into 1-inch pieces.
4. Once pizza dough is ready and rolled, place it on a well-floured pizza peel or surface of an inverted sheet tray. Drizzle some olive oil on the surface of the dough and brush to distribute evenly. Arrange the meatball slices and top evenly with the tomatoes and peppers. Drizzle again with olive oil before baking.
5. Adjust the rack to position 1 fitted with the pizza stone. Preheat the oven 450°F and stone by selecting Pizza, 6-inch fresh and set the time for 13 minutes. Once the oven beeps to signal it is preheated, slide the pizza into the oven.
6. While pizza is baking, repeat with remaining ingredients.
7. Slice and serve immediately.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!