Makes about 4 cups
1½ cups steel cut oats
3 cups water
Pinch kosher salt
3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 cup fresh blueberries
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Pinch ground nutmeg
Nutritional information per serving (1cup): Calories 307 (12% from fat) • carb. 61g • pro. 8g • fat 4g • sat. fat 1g • Col. 0mg • sod. 46mg • calc. 12mg • fiber 8g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Insert Stirring Paddle. Add 1½ cups steel-cut oats, 3 cups water, pinch salt and 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup. Secure the Cooking Lid with Steam Cap in place.
2. The cooking time is set for 35 minutes at 200°F on Speed 2.
3. Add 1 cup blueberries, ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon and pinch of nutmeg.
4. The cooking time is set for 4 minutes at 100°F on Speed 4 to stir ingredients together.
5. Finish stirring with spatula if necessary. Serve immediately.