- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Italian herb blend
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 cups plus 3 tablespoons bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yeast, active dry, instant or bread machine
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (any combination: parsley, basil, oregano, thyme, and/or marjoram) – loosely packed
Caloires 99 (34% from fat) • carb 13g • pro. 3g • fat 4g • sat. fat 1g • chol. 1mg • sod. 213mg • calc. 23mg • fiber 0mg
- Place the crust ingredients, in the order listed, into the bread pan fitted with the kneading paddle and secure in the Cuisinart Bread Maker. Press the menu button to select the dough program. Press start to mix, knead and rise. For best mixing results, scrape the pan 10 to 15 minutes after the program has started.
- When cycle is completed, remove dough and transfer to a lightly floured surface. Punch down to deflate and let rest 10 minutes before continuing. Brush a jelly roll pan with olive oil and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- After dough has rested, roll out to the appropriate size and place on prepared pan. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until about doubled, about 40 to 50 minutes. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- With oiled fingertips, press indentations into the dough about 1 inch apart and 1/2-inch deep. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with salt, cheese and herbs. Place in preheated oven and bake until deep golden and puffed with a crispy crust, about 20 to 25 minutes.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!