Makes 2½ cups
1½ cup water
½ cup honey
6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
½ cup bourbon or whiskey
Lemon slices for garnish
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 166 (0% from fat) • carb. 28g • pro. 0g • fat 0g • sat. fat 0g • Col. 0mg • sod. 3mg • calc. 3mg • fiber 0g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Insert Stirring Paddle. Add 1½ cups water and ½ cup honey to the work bowl.
2. Secure Cooking Lid with Steam Cap in place. The cooking time is set for 10 minutes at 285°F on Speed 2.
3. Add 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice and ½ cup bourbon or whiskey.
4. The cooking time is set for 5 minutes at 160°F on Speed 2 to mix all ingredients together.
5. Taste and adjust honey and lemon to taste. Serve immediately.