• One Head of Cauliflower
• Beer Batter Ingredients: One Cup of All Purpose Flour One Tablespoon of Adobo One Teaspoon of Garlic Powder Half of a Teaspoon of Salt Half of a Teaspoon of Black Pepper One Bottle of Budweiser Beer
• Dry Breading Ingredients: One head of Cauliflower One cup of Unseasoned Bread Crumbs Half of a cup of Cornmeal Two Tablespoons of All Purpose Flour Half of a Teaspoon of Salt Half of a Teaspoon of Pepper Half of a Teaspoon of Garlic Powder or Adobo
• Baking Ingredients: Two to Three Tablespoons of Peanut Oil
• Sesame Sauce Ingredients: A fourth of a cup of Sweet Chili Sauce A fourth of a cup of Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce Two tablespoons of Sesame Oil Half of a Teaspoon of Sriracha Half of a teaspoon of Rice Wine Vinegar The juice of one Orange One Teaspoon of Soy Sauce
• Garnish Ingredients: One Tablespoon of Lemon Zest One Tablespoon of Orange Zest One Teaspoon of White Sesame Seeds
No nutrition information available
1. Cut medium to large size florets off of a head of Cauliflower. Mix your wet ingredients together until it forms a cohesive pancake batter consistency. Next, combine your dry ingredients together.
2. Dip the florets into the beer batter — and then immediately into the breadcrumb. Do this with each individual floret. Once fully coated, place the florets into a baking sheet that has been greased with Peanut Oil. Space the florets a half of an inch apart from one another until they’re spread out evenly. Before placing in a 400 Degree Convection Oven for 25–30 Minutes, drizzle a teaspoon of peanut oil over all the florets.
3. While the cauliflower bakes, whisk all of the ingredients mentioned above in a sauce pan on a low heat. TIP: You are simply warming the combined sauces and NOT cooking them. Allow the cohesive sauce to warm for approx 5–8 Minutes. Once the Cauliflower is golden brown, remove it from the oven and place into a large bowl. Remove the sauce from the stove and toss the hot sauce into the hot cauliflower GENTLY. Finally, Garnish with Garnish Ingredients.