1. Coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with the olive oil. Reserve.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F with the rack in the upper third position.
3. Assemble the Cuisinart® PrepExpress™ with the Slice/Ribbon or Crinkle/Ribbon Cone and Straight Feed Tube. Spiralize the zucchini, stopping to clean the Cutting Cone as necessary and to remove the prepared zucchini from the work bowl as it gets full.
4. Once all zucchini are processed, cut each spiral so they each have 4 to 5 layers; there should be 3 to 4 pieces per zucchini. Put each piece (they should look like rosettes) into the prepared baking pan – they should fit tightly.
5. Remove the Slice/Ribbon Cone and replace it with the 3.0mm Shred/Spaghetti Cone. Shred the Pecorino. Remove half and reserve. Add the remaining ingredients, except for the sauce, to the prep bowl with the Pecorino and stir to combine. Evenly divide the cheese mixture on top of each zucchini rosette. Top with ½ cup of the marinara sauce and then sprinkle with the reserved Pecorino.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and just browned.
7. Serve immediately with additional warm marinara sauce.