Olive oil replaces mayonnaise to lighten up this requisite picnic dish.
- 2lbs small red potatoes, cut into eighths
- ½ cup packed fresh dill, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
Nutritional information per serving (based on 10 servings):
Calories 135 (49% from fat) • carb. 16g • pro. 2g
• chol. 0mg • fat 8g • sat. fat 1g • sod. 485mg
• calc. 13mg • fiber 2g
- Put potatoes onto the tray inside the steamer. Secure lid. Select Vegetable, set the timer to 15 minutes and press Start.
- Once timer expires, test potatoes to confirm they are cooked through. Toss in a medium stainless bowl with the remaining ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.