- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup pumpkin purée*
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups low fat milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
calories 136 (38% from fat) · carb 17g · protein 4g · fat 6g · sat fat 1g · chol 49mg · sod 242mg · calc 47mg · fiber 1g
1. Place the flour in a large bowl. Crumble the brown sugar and distribute over flour. Add baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and allspice. Stir to blend with a whisk. Preheat the Cuisinart™ Griddler™ in the open griddle position to 350°F.
2. Place the pumpkin, eggs, and milk in a medium bowl. Stir with a whisk to blend. Add to the dry mixture and stir. Stir in the melted butter and pecans.
3. When the Griddler™ is hot (indicator light will go off) drop the batter onto the Griddler using a scant quarter cup measure. Bake the pancakes for 3 to 4 minutes, when pancakes are bubbling on the top, turn and bake for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes are best served hot. Pancakes can be kept warm by placing them on a rack on a baking sheet in a slow (175-200°F) oven while baking the remainder. Serve with warm syrup and butter as desired.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!