Makes about 2 servings.
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 bunch broccoli rabe, ends trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
½ teaspoon kosher salt
⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper
¼ cup water
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 172 (68% from fat) • carb. 8g • pro. 6g • fat 14g • sat. fat 2g • Col. 0mg • sod. 620mg • calc. 83mg • fiber 0g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Insert Stirring Paddle. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil with 1 crushed garlic clove to the work bowl. Secure the Cooking Lid.
2. The cooking time is set for 5 minutes at 200°F on Speed 1.
3. Add 1 bunch broccoli rabe, cut into 2-inch pieces with ½ teaspoon kosher salt and ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper. Secure the Cooking Lid with Steam Cap removed.
4. The cooking time is set for 15 minutes at 250°F on Speed 1. After about 5 minutes, add ¼ cup water to the work bowl.
5. Broccoli should be tender. Taste and adjust seasoning according to preference.