This one-dish dinner takes barely any time to prepare and cook.
- ½ pound wild salmon
- ½ pound baby potatoes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ bunch asparagus, trimmed
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
No nutrition information available
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on top of the Baking Pan and spray evenly with the olive oil. Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon in the center of the Air Fryer Basket. Place the baby potatoes, cherry tomatoes, and asparagus around the salmon in a single layer. Sprinkle the chopped olives and garlic over the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket and Baking Tray into Rack Position2. Set to Air Fry at 400F for 20 minutes and cook until salmon is opaque and vegetables are browned.