This one-dish dinner takes barely any time to prepare and cook.
- 1/2 pound wild salmon
- 1/2 pound baby potatoes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
No nutrition information available
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on top of the Baking Pan and spray evenly with the olive oil. Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon in the center of the Air Fryer Basket. Place the baby potatoes, cherry tomatoes, and asparagus around the salmon in a single layer. Sprinkle the chopped olives and garlic over the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket and Baking Tray into Rack Position2. Set to Air Fry at 400F for 20 minutes and cook until salmon is opaque and vegetables are browned.