• 2½ lbs. Flank steak
• ½ cup coarse sea salt
• 1½ cups fresh basil leaves
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon salt
• 1 tablespoon pepper
• 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoon lime juice
• 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 2 splashes Worcestershire sauce
No nutrition information available
1. Sprinkle the steaks with the salt and let them sit until both sides are sweating, about 20-30 minutes each side.
2. Put the rest of ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth; refrigerate until the steaks are ready.
3. Rinse the steaks thoroughly, and pat dry.
4. Heat a generous drizzle of olive oil over high heat in a cast iron skillet and add steaks. Splash with Worcestershire.
5. Sear for 2-3 minutes on each side at a time, until desired doneness.
6. Serve with Chimichurri.