• 8 med-large fresh strawberries, stemmed and sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices
• 1/2 cup fresh blackberries (about 14)
• 1/3 cup fresh raspberries (about 10)
• 1/3 cup fresh peach chunks, each about 1/4-inch thick
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 6 fresh mint leaves, as garnish
No nutrition information available
2. Carefully unroll pie crust; place on center of prepared cookie sheet. Arrange strawberries over pie crust, followed by blackberries, raspberries & peaches so no pie crust is visible underneath. Leave a 1 to 1 1/2-inch border around edges. Fold edge of pie crust over fruit, forming pleats.
3. Bake on middle oven rack for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden. Cool to room temperature before evenly drizzling honey over fruit. Garnish with fresh mint leaves. Use Cuisinart Classic Pizza Wheel to slice into 6 portions.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!