• * 1 cups of brown lentils - soaked over night
• 1 cup of mint leaves
• 2 onions (one white one purple)
• 3 garlic cloves
• 2 tablespoons of organic ground turmeric
• 1 carrot (to finely shred
• 1green bell pepper
• 1 yellow bell pepper
• 1 orange bell pepper
• 1 red bell pepper
• 1 teaspoon of organic shredded coconut
• 2 teaspoons of Hungarian paprika
• * 2 tablespoon flax seeds - ground and mixed afterwards with 6 tablespoon water
• 1 teaspoon seasalt
• 8 cups of olive oil for frying
No nutrition information available
2. Put all the raw soaked lentils into your food processor and blend them thoroughly. Then transfer the processed lentils into another bowl.
2. Chop onions, garlic cloves, and peppers, shred the carrot . Add the chopped vegetables and shredded carrots, shredded coconut and mint leaves into the food processor and process almost until homogeneous
4. Then add to this mixture in the food processor - the lentils, turmeric, paprika, salt, (2 tablespoon flax seeds (ground) mixed with 6 tablespoon water) and salt.
4. Blend everything together
6. Start forming walnut-sized balls from the mixture.
6. Then fry in a pan at medium high heat, without a lot of fat - the pan should just slightly be covered with oil. I used olive oil. Put the balls carefully into the pan and slightly press them - now they're not balls, but patties (they cook faster). After 2-3 minutes, turn the patties carefully around.
7. Fry another 2-3 minutes and take out on a plate. Repeat around 24 more times and you're ready.