• One Box of Oven Ready Lasagna
• 48 Ounces of Prepared Tomato Sauce
• 4 Cups Chopped Zucchini (1" pieces)
• 2 Cups Chopped Red Bell Pepper (1" pieces)
• 2 Cups Chopped Mushroom (1/2 " pieces)
• 1 Cup Grated Carrot
• 2 Shallots Minced (about 1/4 cup)
• 4 Cups De-Stemmed Spinach
• 1 Tablespoon Crushed Red Pepper
• 4 Ounces Olive Oil
• 1 Egg
• 1 Cup Sour Cream
• 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
• 3/4 Cup Grated Parmesan
• Seasoned Bread Crumb
• Salt & Pepper to Taste
• 1 Pound Shredded Mozzerella Cheese
No nutrition information available
1. Combine egg, sour cream, ricotta and parmesan cheese. Whip until smooth. Add 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper
2. Put the oil in a large skillet and sautee the raw vegetables, except spinach. Add 1/2 tsp salt and the crushed red pepper and cook until al dente. Then fold the spinach into the sautee until wilted. Set aside while draining the excess oil.
3. In a greased 9x13" pan, ladel enough tomato sauce to just cover the bottom of the pan.
4. Lay the noodles down to cover the pan. You can wet a noodle and cut it to cover the entire bottom of pan.
5. Layer about half of your white sauce on top of the noodles. Next put half the vegetable mix followed by half the mozzerella. Use about half the remaining tomato sauce and then topping with another layer of noodles. This layer should be white sauce, rest of vegetables, rest of suace, and the rest of the mozzarella. Sprinkle seasoned bread crumbs on the top and cover. Cook at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes. Uncover and cook another 15 to 20 minutes until top begins to brown.