No servings information available
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- Olive oil, for sauté
- 1 cup roma tomatoes, pureed
- 3-4 large garlic cloves, minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried basil
- 4 cups chicken stock
- Old Bay seasoning, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream
*Add as much or little as you like. I use 1-2 cups of fresh crabmeat & tiny shrimp. Try adding clams, lobster, whatever your heart desires. It’s all good!
Very low in carbs ! Great for restricted diets.
- Place the chopped celery, green onions, and onion in a stockpot and sauté in olive oil until the onions are translucent, about five minutes. Add the pureed tomatoes, minced garlic, basil and chicken stock to the pot. Bring to a medium heat and add fresh ground pepper and Old Bay seasoning, to taste.
- Bring the pot up to a boil and add your seafood. Simmer on a medium heat for about 20 minutes.
- Before serving, swirl in the the cream. You can serve with little fishy crackers for a cute touch! Enjoy!