1 cup chopped onions
1 cup chopped celery
3 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon California style garlic pepper
½ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon flour
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
2 cup pumpkin flesh
2 cup sweet potatoes, peeled
4 cup water
Parsley garnish optional
213cal, 10g fat, 33.8g Carbs, 1.6g Protien
1. Steam pumpkin flesh and sweet potatoes.
2. Brown onions and celery in butter on medium heat until tender.
3. Add spices and flour and stir until excess butter is absorbed. Add cream and stir on low heat until well combined.
4. Add 1 part cream mixture, 1 part steamed pumpkin and sweet potato and 1 part water to blender and blend until homogeneous.
5. Return to a soup pot and repeat until all ingredients have been blended. Heat to a boil, stirring continuously. Serve hot with dried parsley garnish.