White bean and chicken chili
- 3 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 packages chicken broth
- 2 cans Great Northern Beans
- 2 15 cans cans whole kernel corn
- 1 10oz can diced tomatoes and green chilies
No nutrition information available
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Dice the chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes and add to the pan. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook until chicken is white. Drain the chicken.
- Pour the chicken broth into a stock pot and bring to a boil. Add the diced chicken, beans, corn, and can of diced tomatoes and green chilies. Bring the chili to boiling point again. Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.