Makes 1½ cups
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup water
Nutritional information per serving (½ cup): Calories 258 (0% from fat) • carb. 67g • pro. 0g • fat 0g • sat. fat 0g • Col. 0mg • sod. 4mg • calc. 24mg • fiber 0g
1. Add 1 cup each sugar and water to the work bowl. Secure the Cooking Lid with Steam Cap in place.
2. The cooking time is set to 20 minutes at 285°F with no speed.
3. Sugar should be completely dissolved.
4. Remove from heat and then transfer to a container to chill completely and store in the refrigerator.
5. Simple syrup keeps in the refrigerator for at least 2 weeks if tightly sealed.