Makes 8 servings
1 medium shallot, halved
½ cup fresh dill
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1 teaspoon honey
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ cup olive oil
2 seedless, English cucumbers
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 78 (76% from fat) • carb. 4g • pro. 1g • fat 6g • sat. fat 7g • Col. 0mg • sod. 145mg • calc. 15mg • fiber 0g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add halved shallot into the work bowl. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
2. The processor is set to chop for 8 seconds on Speed 12.
3. Add ½ cup of fresh dill to work bowl and Pulse to evenly chop.
4. Scrape the sides of the work bowl and add 2 tablespoons white vinegar, 1 teaspoon honey and ½ teaspoon salt. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
5. The processor is set to blend for 1 minute on Speed 8. With the machine running, slowly pour ¼ cup of olive oil through the feed tube.
6. Replace the Metal Chopping Blade with the Slicing Disc Assembly, adjusted to 3mm. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
7. Slice 2 English, seedless cucumbers on Speed 12.
8. Toss ingredients together. Taste and adjust seasoning according to preference.