An easy to prepare in advance mushroom side that is always a pleaser.
4 lbs whole mushrooms (white or bella)
2 Tbsp. white vinegar
5 cloves fresh garlic minced
4 heaping Tbsp. chopped parsley
1/2 cup Italian flavored bread crumbs ( or more if you like)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Hot red pepper flakes (to taste)
salt and pepper to taste
No nutrition information available
1. wash and quarter mushrooms
2. fill large pot with water and add 2 Tbsp. white vinegar; boil water
3. add mushrooms; simmer until blanched
4. drain; rinse with cold water
5. drizzle olive oil in baking dish
6. add mushrooms, parsley, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
7. Mix. Add a little more olive oil to lightly coat all the mushrooms.
8. Bake in a 350 oven for 30 to 45 minutes.