Cold seafood pasta salad is a great on a hot day as a light meal, or any time of year that you want a cold side dish.
- 1-1/2 cups dry pasta (I prefer Ditali shape)
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon yellow prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 4oz imitation crab meat, chopped
- 1 cup cooked salad shrimp
- 3-4 radishes, sliced
- 1 stalk of celery, thinly sliced/diced
- 1/2 red sweet bell pepper, diced
- 3-4 hard boiled eggs, cooled and chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-3 green onions (scallions), sliced (reserve some of the green tops for garnish
- Paprika, for garnish
No nutrition information available
- Cook your pasta al dente in a pan of salted water. Once al dente, cool under cold water and drain well.
- While the pasta is draining, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and garlic. Mix in the other ingredients and add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Once pasta is cold, mix into the salad. Garnish with remaining scallions and paprika.