5 lbs potatoes
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp black pepper (more or less to taste)
1/2 c & 1/4 c butter or margarine
1/2 c sour cream
1/2 c milk
8 oz parmesean cheese
3/4 c bread crumbs (maybe a little more or less)
16 oz Peperoni (diced - can use slices & cut into eighths)
16 oz shreded mozzerella cheese
No nutrition information available
1) Boil potatoes in jackets approx. 30 min (i.e., for mashed potatoes but leave a little firmer).
2) Peel potatoes & place back into pot.
3) Mix salt, pepper, butter, sour cream, milk & potatoes (like you would when making mashed but leave a little firm & lumpy).
4) Mix parmesean cheese & eggs into potato mixture.
5) Mix cut up pepperoni into potato mixture.
6) Greese 9x13 in. baking dish (bottom & sides) then sprinkle bread crumbs to cover both sides & bottom of pan.
7) Divide potato mixture in half & place 1/2 into greased/bread crumbed baking pan, press down to cover pan.
8) Place mozzerella over top.
9) Put 2nd 1/2 potato mixture on top.
10) Sprinkle top of potato mixture with bread crumbs until covered.
11) Dot top with butter.
12) Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, cover the first 1/2 hour with foil then remove cover for remainder.
To serve: cut into squares.
You can prepare this a day ahead of time & bake it the next day - - when prepared ahead, just refrigerate until ready to bake.