• 2 pounds (8 cups) peeled, seeded, and chopped butternut squash
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 teaspoons garam marsala
• 2 tablespoons pine nuts
• 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, chopped
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat oven to 425 °F. Place two roasting sheets (15 x 18) in oven to warm.
2. In a large bowl, toss together the squash, oil, and garam marsala, stirring to coat the squash evenly.
3. Carefully remove the roasting sheets from the oven and divide the squash between the two sheets, spreading out the squash on the sheets. Place the sheets in the oven and roast the squash for 40-45 minutes or until beginning to brown on the outside.
4. Transfer to a bowl and stir in pine nuts and oregano. Serve.