Makes about 2 cups
7 *Hard Boiled Eggs*, completely cooled
½ stalk celery, about 4 inches, cut in 1-inch pieces
⅓ cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
⅛ teaspoon freshly ground white or black pepper
Nutritional information per serving (½ cup):
Calories 196 (71% from fat) • carb. 3g • pro. 11g • fat 15g • sat. fat 4g • Col. 378mg • sod. 371mg • calc. 48mg • fiber 0g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Remove shells from eggs and discard.
2. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add ½ stalk celery, cut into 1-inch pieces, into the work bowl. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
3. The processor is set to chop for 8 seconds on Speed 12.
4. Add ⅓ cup of mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper. Pulse to incorporate ingredients.
5. Replace the Metal Chopping Blade with the Dicing Disc Set. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
6. Dice the eggs, using the medium feed tube on Speed 11.
7. Toss ingredients together. Taste and adjust seasoning according to taste.