A more nutritious alternative to regular French fries.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Sweet Potato Fries:
- 1 pound sweet potatoes (about 2 medium), cut into ¼-inch thick pieces, about 4 inches long
- Olive oil, for spraying
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
Nutritional information per serving of Chipotle Mayonnaise (based on 1 tablespoon): Calories 101 (99% from fat) • carb. 0g • pro. 0g • fat 11g • sat. fat 2g • chol. 10mg sod. 93mg • calc. 0mg • fiber 0g
1. Prepare Chipotle Mayonnaise: Put mayonnaise, chipotle and lemon juice in the work bowl of a mini food processor.Process on High until completely puréed and homogeneous.Transfer to a serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Make Sweet Potato Fries: Place the AirFryer Basket onto the Baking Pan.Put the cut sweet potatoes into the basket.Spray with oil.Sprinkle with salt and toss.Spread into a single layer.
3. Put the assembled pan into the oven in Rack Position 2. Set to AirFry at 400°F for 15 minutes.Cook until golden brown and crispy.
4. When sweet potatoes are ready, transfer to a serving bowl.Serve immediately with reserved Chipotle Mayonnaise on the side.