These are delicious served alongside lamb chops. You can also purée them in a food processor to make a white bean dip to serve with a crudités platter.*
1 pound navy or cannelloni beans, soaked in room-temperature water overnight
1½ teaspoons olive oil
6 to 8 garlic cloves, crushed
2 fresh rosemary sprigs
½ teaspoon kosher salt
2½ cups vegetable or chicken broth, low sodium
Nutritional information per serving (½ cup):
Calories 138 (7% from fat) • carb. 24g • pro. 9g
• fat 1g • sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg • sod. 182mg
• calc. 60mg • fiber 9g
1. Put beans in a large bowl, cover with room temperature water by 2 inches. Soak overnight. Once soaked, drain, rinse, and drain again.
2. Put the oil in the cooking pot of the Multicooker set to Brown/Sauté at 350°F. Add the garlic. Sauté until the garlic is golden and fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine, cover and switch to Slow Cook on High for 2½ hours.
3. Once the time has expired, the unit will automatically switch to Keep Warm. Serve warm or at room temperature.
* If puréeing, more liquid (about ½ to 1 cup) may need to be added when processing.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!