This has become our NEW holiday tradition.
- 1lb of maple bacon, fried to crisp but not burnt
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 cans of green beans, drained completely
- 2 2/3 cups French Fried Onions
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
No nutrition information available
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Break bacon into pieces, do not crumble. Reserve 1/4 of the bacon pieces. Stir balance of bacon pieces, soup, milk, soy sauce, pepper, beans, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and 1 1/3 cups onions into a 3 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Top with remaining bacon pieces, then remaining onions and then sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake for 5 more minutes.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!