The amount of sugar in this recipe may be adjusted to your liking—add more for a sweeter flavor and less for a sharper one.
- 1 seedless English cucumber, about 12 ounces, trimmed
- 1 small bunch dill, about 1 ounce
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1¼ cups water
- ¾ cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon whole coriander seeds
- ½ teaspoon dill seeds
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
- ½ to 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
Nutritional information per serving (10 pickles):
Calories 10 (12% from fat) • carb. 2g • pro. 0g • fat 0g sat. fat 0g • chol. 23mg • sod. 239mg • calc. 16mg • fiber 0g
1. Assemble the Cuisinart PrepExpress with the slice/ribbon cone and angled feed tube. Slice the cucumber. Add the dill and garlic to the cucumber. Toss and then transfer to a quart container or medium mixing bowl. Reserve.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and then immediately pour the liquid over the cucumber mixture, making sure all the cucumber slices are submerged.
3. Cool to room temperature, cover and then refrigerate overnight. Pickles will deepen in flavor the longer they marinate.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!