Try this out as a simple side dish.It takes a minimal amount of time from preparation to table; it is super tasty, with the bonus of being really good for you!
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium acorn squash, cut into about 12 wedges
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 104 (9% from fat) • carb. 24g • pro. 3g • fat 1g • sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg sod. 269mg • calc. 54mg • fiber 5g
1. Line the Baking Pan with aluminum foil and spread evenly with olive oil.Add the squash wedges and then sprinkle evenly with salt, pepper and chili powder.
2. Put the Baking Pan with the squash into Rack Position 2. Set to Convection Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes.Squash is ready when softened and evenly browned.
3. Serve immediately.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!