These crispy fries can be served with any of your favorite seasonings or sauces.
- 1 pound (about 3 medium) russet potatoes
- Olive oil, for spraying
- 1 teaspoon kosher or seasoned salt
Per serving (based on 3 servings): Calories 138 (10% from fat) • carb. 27g • pro. 4g • fat 2g • sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg sod. 389mg • calc. 0mg • fiber 2g
- Cut potatoes into ¼-inch thick pieces, about 4 inches long.Pat dry completely.
- Place the AirFryer Basket onto the Baking Pan.Put the dried potatoes into the pan.Spray with oil.Sprinkle with salt and toss.Spread into a single layer.
- Put the assembled pan into Rack Position 2. Set to AirFry at 400°F for 15 minutes, cooking until desired crispiness is achieved.
- When French fries are done, transfer to a serving bowl.Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.Serve immediately.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!