Herb Roasted PotatoesCuisinart Original Recipe
½ tablespoon fresh rosemary
1 small garlic clove
¾ pound small red potatoes, halved
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
¼ teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
1∕8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
1. Preheat the Cuisinart® Compact Grill Centro to High.
2. While the grill is preheating, prepare the potatoes. Put the rosemary into the work bowl of a Cuisinart® Mini Chopper fitted with the chopping blade. Pulse 5 times and then process to roughly chop. Add the garlic and process to chop. In a large mixing bowl, toss the potatoes with the oil to coat. Add the reserved garlic and rosemary, salt and pepper.
3. Thread potatoes equally onto three of the provided skewers. Fit skewers into place.
4. Let potatoes cook until tender and lightly browned, about 25 to 30 minutes.
5. Serve hot or at room temperature.
ServingsMakes 4 servings
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 93 (34% from fat) • carb. 14g • pro. 2g • fat 4g • sat. fat 0g
• chol. 0mg • sod. 139mg • calc. 11mg • fiber 2g
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products:
Griddler® Compact Grill Centro
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!