Using a high quality, European-style butter makes a difference, so splurge! We feature it in our Dill-Radish Tea Sandwich but a pat on top of grilled or roasted salmon is another great use for it.
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- 4 ounces good quality butter (like kerrygold or plugra), room temperature and cut into 4 pieces
- 2 pinches kosher salt
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
Nutritional information per serving (2 teaspoons):
Calories 67 (100% from fat) | carb. 0g | pro. 0g | fat 7g sat. fat 5g | chol. 20mg | sod. 24mg | calc. 0mg | fiber 0g
1. Insert the chopping blade into the work bowl of the food processor.
2.Put the dill into the work bowl and process to chop, about 20 seconds.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl if necessary, and then add the butter. Process, scraping down as needed, for about 10 seconds.
4. Add salt and pepper and process to incorporate, an additional 5 seconds. Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!
You might need