Once you discover how easy it is to make peanut butter in the Cuisinart® food processor, you’ll wonder how you ever bought it jarred.
- 1 pound (about 4 cups) unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, optional
Nutritional information per serving (1 tablespoon, unsalted): Calories 80 (61% from fat) • carb. 2g • pro. 4g • fat 7g
sat. fat 1g • chol. 0mg • sod. 3mg • calc. 36mg • fiber 1g
- Put peanuts and salt, if using, into the large work bowl fitted with the large chopping blade. Pulse to break up, about 5 to 6 times. Process on High until desired consistency is achieved.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- TIP: For a spiced variation, add 2 teaspoons honey, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon kosher salt (do not use if already added above), 1 teaspoon ground allspice and 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg.
- TIP: Any nut can be substituted in this recipe.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!