Makes about 2 cups Approximate preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 ounce peeled fresh ginger, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- ²∕³ cup soy sauce (may use low-sodium or tamari)
- ½ cup canola or other vegetable oil
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil (toasted sesame oil)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Nutritional information per serving (1 tablespoon): Calories 44 (78% from fat) | carb. 2g | pro. 0g | fat 4g | sat. fat 0g | chol. 0mg | sod. 156mg | calc. 0mg | fiber 0g
- Insert the large metal chopping blade into the medium work bowl of the Cuisinart® Food Processor. Add the ginger and garlic and pulse to chop, about 8 to 10 times. Scrape the sides and bottom of the work bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth, about 15 seconds. Transfer to a container, cover and refrigerate if not using immediately. Marinate meat or seafood for approximately 2 hours before roasting or grilling.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!