Sophisticated flavor, simple in- gredients and basic technique.
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 teaspoon fresh oregano or marjoram leaves
8 ounces mixed wild mushrooms, like cremini, shitake and oyster
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons thinly sliced basil
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Nutritional analysis per serving (based on 3 servings): Calories 240 (88% from fat)
- carb. 5g • pro. 3g • fat 24g
- sat. fat 12g • chol. 40mg • sod. 724mg
- calc. 5mg • fiber 2g
- In a large saucepan, heat the butter over medium-high heat until it is melted and starts to foam. Add the oregano or marjoram and cook until fra- grant, about 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms and cook until browned on one side, about 3 minutes.
- Add salt and stir; cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes on the other side.
- Stir in cooked and drained pasta. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with thinly sliced basil and freshly ground pepper. If a thinner sauce
is desired, add 2 ounces of pasta water.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!