Try a combination of your favorite nuts to make the ultimate nut butter.
- 9 ounces (about 2 cups) raw, unsalted almonds
- 3 1/2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, optional
per serving (1 tablespoon, unsalted): Calories 94 (78% from fat) • carb. 3g • pro. 3g • fat 9g • sat. fat 1g • chol. 0mg • sod. 0mg • calc. 34mg • fiber 2g
- Put almonds, oil and salt, if using, into the large work bowl fitted with the large chopping blade. Pulse to break up, about 10 times, and then process on High until desired consistency is achieved.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!