A wonderful dressing that will keep for months, in the fridge, if it lasts that long. Serving suggestion, try over romaine lettuce with fresh grapefruit sections and dried cranberries.
½ cup vegetable oil
1 cup Dijon mustard
1 Tbs. fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 tbs. white vinegar
1 cup mayonnaise
¼ teaspoon. vanilla
¼ teaspoon. salt
1 diced scallion, last 2 inches of green omitted
2 cloves minced garlic
No nutrition information available
1. mince garlic, using Cuisinart food processor
2. add mayonnaise, salt, and vanilla, lemon juice and vinegar to food processor. Mix again.
3. using a rubber spatula, remove mixture from food processor and place in a large bowl.
4. beat mustard and honey into the mixture.
5. add scallion to the dressing.