Plate Side: Griddle
Griddler Cooking Position: Open
No servings information available
- 4 slices sliced white bread
- 2 slices sharp Cheddar cheese, about 2 ounces
- 1 medium tomato, thickly sliced
- 2 slices Swiss cheese, about 2 ounces
- olive oil, for spraying
No nutrition information available
- Turn on the Cuisinart Griddler. Select Griddle and set to 425F.
- Lay the flour slices of bread on a clean work surface. Place one slice of Cheddar on top of two slices, evenly divided the tomato slices on top of the cheese, and then finish with the Swiss, one slice on each. Top with the other slices of bread. Evenly and liberally coat the outer sides of the bread with olive oil.
- Place the oiled sandwiches on the hot griddle and select the count-up timer.
- Cook until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted, about 4-5 minutes on each side.